This is a stand-alone product:
- NO TEE NEEDED
- NO NET NEEDED
- NO EXPENSIVE HITTING MACHINES
- GIVES YOU IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK
- CAN BE USED INDEPENDENTLY or with a player/coach/parent.
This hitting tool helps you identify and fix these habits:
- Pulling your front shoulder out too soon
- Dropping your hands
- Looping your bat
- Hand-eye coordination
- Casting your hands
- Dropping the barrel of the bat
- When slapping, this hitting tool also helps you travel straight down the line towards the pitcher instead of pulling out towards first.
- Also helps develop muscle memory.
This hitting device can be used to practice:
1. Full Swings
2. Front Hand Drills
3. Back Hand Drills
5. Inside and Outside Pitches
6. High, Middle, and Low Pitches
(depending on where you set the rope)
Once the rope has been adjusted, it takes less than a minute to set up!
You can use this product with your bat or a shortened broomstick to work on front and backhand drills. Your parent, coach, or a teammate can also slide the balls down the rope to work on pitches at different speeds.
*View our tutorials by clicking on the "How It's Used" link at the top of this page.